How to stay safe from CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). Signs of infection include fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, it can lead to pneumonia, multiple organ failure and even death.
Coronaviruses can spread in the following ways:
- Coughing and sneezing without covering the mouth can disperse droplets into the air, spreading the virus.
- Touching or shaking hands with a person that has the virus can pass the virus from one person to another.
- Making contact with a surface or object that has the virus and then touching your nose, eyes, or mouth.
- On rare occasions, a coronavirus may spread through contact with feces.
How to Stay safe from Corona Virus:
- Drink plenty of water: Sore throat is the most common infection and to avoid that drinking plenty of water will not allow you to develop an infection in the throat and also wash out the impurities in the body.
- Add a pinch of turmeric in warm milk and have it before going to bed: Turmeric is rich in curcumin which can help in controlling inflammation. Turmeric is loaded with antioxidants and helps in controlling inflammation. It also helps in cell damage and improves immunity.
- Consume Amla on daily basis: Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough.
- Gargle with a pinch of salt in the water before going to bed: Gargling with salt water helps to remove the mucus build-up in your respiratory tract and nasal cavity. The concoction reduces the inflammation and also relieves the pain in the throat. Apart from that, it flushes out the bacteria and virus, which if left unattended can lead to congestion.
Stay healthy and stay Safe.
Please follow and like us:
Leave a Reply