Step by step guide to reduce Weight
Many people seek to lose weight, and often the easiest way to do this is to consume fewer calories each day. But how many calories does the body actually need in order to be healthy? This largely depends on the amount of physical activity a person performs each day, and regardless of this, is different for all people – there are many different factors involved, not all of which are well-understood or known.
Some factors that influence the number of calories a person needs to remain healthy include age, weight, height, sex, levels of physical activity, and overall general health.
Trying fad diets can result in weight loss but in long run it will reduce Immunity, disturb metabolism & poor digestion and all this leads to bigger health problems in future.
It is always advisable, that you opt for changes which you can sustain for lifetime and that is what called – Lifestyle changes. Go slow with the changes, pick one thing at a time and follow it for few days and then add next.
Three things which will help you to reach your goal, are :
DISCIPLINE | DETERMINATION | PATIENECE
Once you have these 3 on track, no one can stop you.
Step by Step guide for weight loss:
- Measure your Height & weight (note it down)
- Calculate your daily calories using Online Calorie Calculator
- Reduce 200-300 calories from your daily calculated calorie value.
- Now divide your desired calories into Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats (C:30%, P:40%, F:30%).
- Identify foods which you feel you can sustain for long and which will be easy for you to follow.
- Design/Create a diet plan incorporating foods such as multigrain flour in place of plain wheat flour, egg white in place of full eggs, Ghee in place of refined oils.
- Divide your protein intake in every meal.
- Incorporate any kind of physical activity which you love – Walking, dancing, skipping, playing any physical sports or strength training.
- Add supplements such as:
- Make a record book or you can use apps to calculate your daily calorie intake on your mobile.
- Check your weight & body measurements on weekly basis.
- Track your progress over time and make changes to better achieve your goals if necessary.
Don’t look for shortcut rather than opt for healthy lifestyle and reduce weight gradually which will be sustainable and have long term benefits on your health. If you lack motivation and tried everything, then get in touch with me and I would love to help you.
I have reduced more than 25 kgs in 12 months and this weight loss was not just for good looks but better immunity, strong metabolism, higher endurance and many more.
Check out my weight loss journey
If I can DO it, YOU can do it TOO….
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy.