How to do Jump Rope?
Jump rope is one of the best exercises if you are looking for weight loss & building your stamina. It’s easy to learn and burn lot of calories once you master the skill. We all must have tried jumping rope at least once in our childhood. It was a fun game and required coordination and endurance.
It is an efficient full-body workout. The better you get at skipping rope – the more calories you burn in less time. It is very portable and you can carry it in your bag whenever you leave the house and grab a workout anytime no matter where you are in the world. Jumping rope activates every part of your body from head to toe. From your shoulders down to your calves you will experience the burn.
12 weeks Jump rope challenge:
It’s a great way to incorporate this full body workout in your daily regime, join this challange and shred those extra pounds and also improve your stamina.
Note : You can perform daily skips in one go or you can split it into 2 sets or more for e.g- Week 1: 100 skips- you can do it in 2 sets means 50 each or you can make 4 sets means 25 in each set in one go.
What are the benefits of Jump Rope?
- Efficient – Not going to beat a dead horse here, but to reiterate the point made above – the better you get at skipping rope – the more calories you burn in less time.
- Portable – You can throw it in your bag whenever you leave the house and grab a workout anytime no matter where you are in the world. That means no more gym membership (unless you want one.)
- Total body – Jumping rope activates every part of your body from head to toe. From your shoulders down to your calves you will experience the burn…we promise.
- Easy to get started – All you need to get started and daily practice will make you a pro in no time.
- Improved agility – If you are an athlete looking to improve your agility and footwork then jump rope is perfect for you. There is a reason why the best fighters in the world include jump rope exercises in their training regimen.
- Improve stamina & endurance– Beyond the fat-burning effects discussed above, you can expect to experience a significant improvement in your endurance as well. All without leaving the driveway or parking lot outside your home.
How to measure and decide the length of the rope?
Make sure you are picking up a rope that is sized correctly for you. If you stand on the rope with one foot and bring both handles up towards your body, the bottom of the handle should be just below your armpit. Another good rule of thumb is that the rope should be 3 feet taller than however tall you are.
Picking a rope for your goal – Pick a rope optimized for your goals. If you want to work on your agility make sure you pick up an agility rope (lightweight rope.)
The agility rope will definitely burn a ton of calories as well, so if you are looking for agility plus fat loss that’s a safe option as well.
Join the challange with me and keep following my insta and facebook stories for regular update & motivation.
Be in touch :
Check out youtube video for more details : Click Here
Planning to buy a jump rope Online?
You can buy it from any sports shop or online from amazon.